Hendersonville Real Estate
Photo: AP News
|Climate||Hot and humid summers, abundant rainfall, mild winters, and thunderstorms in spring months that can bring tornadoes, hail, and severe wind.|
Hendersonville Fun Facts:
• Hendersonville is the largest city in Sumner County, Tennessee, on Old Hickory Lake.
• Hendersonville is the fourth-largest city in the Nashville metropolitan
area after Nashville, Murfreesboro, and Franklin and the 11th largest in Tennessee. Hendersonville
is located 18 miles northeast of downtown Nashville. The city was settled around 1784 by Daniel Smith, and is named for William Henderson, the city’s first postmaster.
• Hendersonville has been home to numerous musicians of the Nashville area, especially those
of country music, most notably Johnny Cash, June Carter Cash,  and Roy Orbison.
Things to do in Hendersonville, TN:
• Hendersonville Memororial Gardens Final Resting place of Johnny Cash and June Carter Cash
• Drakes Creek Park
• Historic Rock Castle House and Gardens
• Trinity Music City: AKA “Twitty City”, former home of country legend, Conway Twitty, now
home to Live entertainment